Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Loving watching her grow

Hey again sweet girl! You are so much fun right now. You run, play, dance, help and wrap some of us around your finger. On the days I get to take of you, when you wake up and see me, you say "Ge". Then you say " Mom at work, Dad at work". You are happy and ready to face the day. Life is such an adventure for you. Your speech is improving greatly. You try to say everything and usually understandable. One of your favorite words is NOW. Patience is something you are learning but does not come naturally. I love the time I get to spend watching you dance. You are a very good and dramatic dancer already! You and your mom and dad are settled into your new house. It is beautiful and will be full of memories as you grow. I am so blessed to watch you as you grow. These are times I treasure in my heart! As always, Ge loves you!! 01-30-2013 Avery

No comments:

Post a Comment