Thursday, April 18, 2013

You keep on growing..

Hi again, sweet girl. These past couple of weeks have been so fun with you. You are changing and growing soooo much. Your personality is so evident and wonderful. I must say, one of my favorites about your personality is your drama. You make so many funny faces and can go from happy to (pretending) distraught in a few seconds. You will say "Oh no" followed by any tragedy that you are pretending that is happening. Your imagination is amazing. We make up all sorts of funny looking animals and situations. Play time is never boring! Your speech is getting better all the time. You cooperate with Ms. Carrie at speech therapy like a pro. You try new sounds and make us all proud. You are singing your abc's and counting now. You recognize numbers and letters too. Have I told you how smart your are? hehe Again I must say how blessed I am to be such a big part of your life. You make the bad things in life seem not so bad. Somehow, when I know I can spend a day just simply playing and laughing with you, the bad days seem much better. As always, Ge loves you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment