Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Preschool big girl

Hey precious girl! It has been a long time since my last update. Life has gotten really busy for all of us. Your family moved into your new home in July. It was amazing to see God work in that process. He has your family right where He wants you to live. You are in a great house, great neighborhood with wonderful neighbors. You are going to church at the church your neighbor pastors. You seem to love it! You started preschool in the fall. You have love it. You are doing so good. It is amazing to watch you as you grow and change as you step out into the world. It is scary for us adults as we know how mean the world can be. Your innocence is so sweet and special. It is sad to see it go as you learn about the world. Your Grampy Webb went to heaven on Ella Grace's birthday. He got really sick really fast. You loved him so much and he adored you. I hope we can all keep his memory alive for you and Ella Grace. It is important for you to remember his life and love. I am officially retiring from DCI in a few days. I hope this will give me more time to have you girls at the farm. I will be really busy with the farm and you girls. We hope to take our farm busy to the next level. It is such a blessing to be your Ge. You are an incredible child and I love you with all my heart. Christmas is in a few days and I can't wait to see you at the farm. Having all of the family here at the farm makes me a happy Ge! As always. Ge loves you! 12-22-2015 Avery

No comments:

Post a Comment