Friday, September 2, 2011

mobile and nosey girl

Sweet grandbaby,
My goodness, you are crawling everywhere. You are pulling up on anything you see. Pointing is one of your favorite things now. You point at everything and say dada. I tell you to say grammy and you say dada. When you are playing you are saying dada. Enough with the dada. Just kidding baby. Your relationship with your daddy is one of the most important and wonderful you can have. All the other relationships are important but girls need to be the apple of their daddy's eye. My daddy (your great grandpa) was my very favorite person in my life. I was the apple of his eye until your momma came along. He loved her so much! She loved him back.
You are trying to hug your stuffed animals. It is so cute.
You are learning what "no" means. You are testing your boundaries but seem to know what is off limits. You will look at me and do what you know is a no no to see if the rules are the same today as yesterday.
You are growing up so fast. I am overwhelmed with the love I feel when I look at you. You are my little girl's girl. And I am your Grammy! Love you bunches!

No comments:

Post a Comment