Tuesday, September 20, 2011

sweet things

To my sweet grandbaby,
Just a couple of things today...I will always cherish the way your eyes smile and you bounce when you are on the floor playing and I reach for you. My heart smiles everytime!
Naptime is always hard at my house. I can not stand to let cry and you know it! So many times I end up getting you up and laying down with you. The sweetest thing ever happens at some of these naptimes. You will snuggle your face as close as you can to me, your knees against my tummy and your feet against my legs. As I begin to feel you twitch as you fall asleep, I see your pretty eyelashes resting in your cheeks. What an amazing experience!
Sweet girl, when your
 mama was pregnant with you, I often imagined what you would be like and how it would feel to be a grandmother. In my best imagination I had no clue how great it would be or how precious you would be.
As always, Grammy loves you. 09-20-2011 Avery

No comments:

Post a Comment